Thursday, August 12, 2010

photo 192 of 365...

We have been on the hunt for a new backpack for what seems like forever now! Last year our BG had a "Messenger" bag and after using it last year, we decided we needed to switch pack to the good ole regular backpack.

She was BEYOND excited when we found this one online and even more excited when it was delivered to our house today.  She even said, "Mommy, I love this so much that I think I will just use this for the rest of my time in elementary."

I am glad a little thing like a backpack that was 40% off can make her super happy! I am even more glad we have the backpack situation under control. Now, if we could just find a solid black lunch box!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

okay. this pic is WAY cute! love that seeet grin ... and love when little things like backpacks make their day!

amanda said...

What a sweet picture of a beautiful little girl!

{Ashton... I love your new backpack too! Zebra makes my heart melt!}