Tuesday, August 17, 2010

photo 198 of 365...

Today after a very "trying" time at the dance store with a two year old (ask Jodi she was there with her girls), we opted for NOT going to an actual restaurant for lunch but rather grabbing something to take home and eat...in peace.  Ashton and I were both VERY excited by our choice with a little surprise thrown in....Kids Eat Free on Tuesdays even with take out!

So since Landry only wanted a grilled cheese and I could make that at home, I got Ashton's lunch for F-R-E-E!  My lunch also gave me some leftovers for tomorrow's lunch!

Hooray for Scotty P's! Hooray for eating in peace!  Hooray for FREE!  Hooray for yummy french fries and yummy grilled chicken tenders!

3 comments:

amanda said...

OH, I do miss Scotty P's!

You just can't beat a yummy lunch AND a free kids meal... win-win for you guys!!

The Leonard Four said...

i
heart
scotty
p's!

and i'm a tiny bit excited that you discovered that kiddos eat FREE on tues! that is FAB news!

The Christenson's said...

Kids eating free is FABULOUS!!!