Tuesday, August 24, 2010

photo 205 of 365...

Do you know what happens right about this time EVERY single night...and has for most of the summer?

The stupid ice cream truck comes through our neighborhood and completely FREAKS my littlest girl out. I mean freaks her out....she screams and yells "I gared....come hode me....i gared.....the ice cream truck gonna get me....come hode me peeeeeeese!!!"

It is the most frustrating thing...other than when it comes during nap time and every Thursday when the trash AND recycling trucks come during nap time and she reacts the exact same way!

Doesn't the stinkin' ice cream truck know that summer is over?  

4 comments:

amanda said...

Loud trucks + nap time do not mix!

And an 8:00 ice cream truck after school starts... no way!!

The Leonard Four said...

seriously? why would they not do a drive by at like 6:30??? they'd get more business!!! DUMB!

The Christenson's said...

Awww, poor girl! And poor momma! I hate that it freaks her out. So sad! :(

The Christenson's said...

Also, I love that you put on here the way that she says things. You'll love looking back and remembering those sweet little words and how she said them.