Thursday, September 9, 2010

photo 221 of 365...

Landry and I have been working on writing the letter L for a while. She loves to "write" and always wants me to show her how to "write" something. So back when she first showed interest, and whenever she asked me to "write" something, I would write an L or her name. 

Today while Big Sisser was doing her homework, Lil Sisser wanted to write on the dry erase board.  First we drew smiley faces and it took two times (one of me drawing and one of her drawing) before she wanted to write.

I practiced writing an L and saying "down, stop, over".  Well something totally clicked because she totally wrote a bunch of L's that actually looked like L's. She was so proud as were Ashton and I!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

well. there's nothing that i don't love about this pic. those cute fingers. those perfect Ls. love.

amanda said...

Love, Love, Love those Little fingers!! Love Little hands when they hold on to write!!