Monday, September 13, 2010

photo 225 of 365...

This child literally makes me laugh all.the.time. Although in this case I was trying NOT to laugh because this was totally inappropriate and I really should NOT have taken a picture, but I just had to have it to show Daddy since he wasn't home when this happened.

Ashton and I were doing homework and Landry was in the playroom playing. After about 5 minutes of not hearing anything from her, I asked her what she was doing and when she turned around her face was GREEN!

After the "NO ma'am, we do not write on anything but paper and the white board" and "Where did you get the marker" and Landry Paige, that is NOT a good choice" I rushed her to the bathroom to wipe her off. But I had to stop by the camera to snap this and could she have posed any better for me...really?

Luckily, it was a Crayola Dry Erase Marker that wiped right off with water, but can you imagine if it had been an EXPO dry erase marker! WOWZER!

When I asked what in the world she was doing, she responded with this answer "well, I was just trying to be Twist (From the Fresh Beat Band) wif sun-cream". {There is an episode when the band members apply sunscreen and Twist can't quite seem to get it all rubbed in.}

Nice. Really Nice.

5 comments:

The Christenson's said...

Oh girl!! That pose! So funny! Love love love it. not sure how you kept a straight face. She's adorable and I love that she makes you laugh

Susan said...

OMG, that picture is the best! It tells a story, even if you don't. Her expression couldn't be better! (I have a recent one of Elyse with red...but only on her nose like Rudolph!) I love her explanation too. Priceless! What a great post!

The Leonard Four said...

well. i gotta say. this kid is gettin' some USE out of those crayola dry erase markers!!! LOVE.HER!

and randomly...i think that's the one episode of FBB that i've actually seen. :)

Grammy/Mom said...

I think that's the best picture she's ever let you take of her!!! Never a dull moment with that child around. Love her to pieces.

amanda said...

I just love that little smile she's giving you!

She had the best of intentions, Mommy!! Too, too funny!!