Thursday, September 16, 2010

photo 228 of 365...

I love, love, love the Container Store. I love my newly organized and LABELED pantry. 
Unfortunately, no one else in my house is as in love with the pantry as I am. Well, Landry does love the snack box with her name on it, but I was hoping for BB and Ashton to get excited too.They just didn't respond like I wanted them to. I think they think I am a little on the weird side for being THIS excited over a pantry!

But this just makes me happy....and calm....and giddy...and excited. Maybe I am a little weird....

Believe it or not, I wasn't able to find a solution or storage thingy for everything as you can see from the "collection" of stuff directly above the girls' snack boxes...but I will keep looking. But for now it works and I just focus on the things with labels and boxes and bins!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Wow I'm impressed! Yep your weird but I LOVE it..haha!

The Leonard Four said...

well, speaking as a huge lover of all things organized and labeled...you are NOT weird! this looks totally fab and honestly makes me smile just looking at it! :)

maybe that's because we're both weird?! xo.

Susan said...

I promise you, if you come over and do that to my pantry (mine would be the "before" to your "after"), I will totally love it and be over the moon excited! I will. After that, I have an office closet that needs help too... :-)

amanda said...

Be still my beating heart.

I LOVE your pantry! I WANT your pantry!

Swoon!!

{Love organization... just need to find some of my own!}