Monday, October 18, 2010

photo 260 of 365...

I know I have already done a 365 picture like this back in January when Ashton was first learning to write in cursive, but I decided I wanted to do another one now that she is writing in cursive all.the.time!

I knew she was "re-learning" all the letters and since they finished them up on Friday, her teacher gave them the go ahead to write in all cursive all the time if they wanted.  So when she was doing her homework today and I looked over and saw this...I just about fell over. Really?!  That looks way BIG to me and I just wasn't ready for this next step to happen just yet.

I also love the "beginning-ness" she has when she writes in cursive.  And let me tell you...this girl is so proud of her cursive and she thinks it is so cool that she can write in cursive now!

4 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

#1. arb's cursive is fab.
#2. it's still nauseating to me that she's doing cursive AT ALL.

:)

Susan said...

Wow! She should be proud. That is some excellent cursive!

amanda said...

Very nice!! She's got some awesome handwriting!!

Kristi Joy said...

Wow, that's prettier than mine! What a BIG girl for sure.

I had heard schools were thinking of not teaching cursive anymore...heard that in TX?

I am so impressed, way to go Ashton!