Tuesday, November 2, 2010

photo 275 of 365...

{let me apologize for the blurry picture but I didn't realize it was blurry until I got it on my computer}

Since the grandparents were leaving today, basically right after Ashton got home from school, we decided to surprise her and pick her up early from school so she could spend the afternoon with them before they left. We had a nice lunch date at Pei Wei then headed to the mall for a ride on the carousel and some dessert. Even though it was a sopping wet rainy day, we still had great company!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

SO fun that you picked arb up early! annnnd pei wei AND a carousel ride? TOO FUN!

amanda said...

I agree... skipping out on school a little early for a yummy lunch AND carousel ride with grandparents... PERFECTION!