Tuesday, November 16, 2010

photo 289 of 365...

{I know this is a horrible picture, but it serves a purpose and I couldn't help where the clothes landed!}

Landry LOVES to change her clothes....sometimes she likes to wear dress up, but most of the time she likes to wear things out of her drawers.  Lately (since we have added new fall/winter jammies to her drawers) her clothing of choice is jammies.  She goes through about 3 pairs of jammies a day...I'm not even kidding! 

Today she walked in from school and literally, in the doorway took off every stitch of clothing she had on hair stuff and all, left it on the floor went to her room, chose a new pair of panties and new jammies and put them on.

This happens every single day, I am constantly finding her clothes all over the house--I only wish the picture wouldn't have been bad!

3 comments:

amanda said...

That is so cute!! I love how her little bow is even thrown into the mix!

Yea for jammies... I agree that winter pj's rock!!

Susan said...

Hey, I think I saw those clothes on a little munchkin today! She was so cute/funny today at school. And now I see what you mean about drum sticks.....she often had two "drum sticks" to bang together or on something else! She did, however, keep her clothes on......too cute!

The Leonard Four said...

hehehe...i love that kid! :) my fave is when she layers!!!