Thursday, December 2, 2010

photo 305 of 365...

You wanna know what this is?

Well...it is Jodi jumping my car because the battery died while I was sitting in the parking lot with her today when I thought the car was off, but it wasn't!

I had to call my hubs so he could give us step-by-step instructions on how exactly to use the jumper cables...my dad taught me how to use them back when I was learning to drive, but in all my many, many  years of driving I have NEVER had to use them! Never.

There are lots of details that go along with this picture and really, if we could have taken more pictures it would have been even funnier! Jodi has called me "Jump Start" today and the thought of the whole incident just makes me laugh all over.

1 comment:

The Leonard Four said...

i don't know why, but this whole situation just freakin' CRACKED ME UP! i love you friend.