Saturday, December 18, 2010

photo 321 of 365...

This morning we had ANOTHER MAJOR DEBOCKLE with my car which is still under warranty.  We were headed to meet Megan and Parker for breakfast when my car totally shutdown...like turned itself off and quit working while we were driving...right there in the middle of the road! We had absolutely no power what-so-ever, we couldn't even use On Star since there was no power.

The police just happened to pull up behind us and while they were checking things out, noticed my inspection was expired (and luckily they didn't give us a ticket--I think they felt bad since Landry was hysterical and totally freaking out).

Megan and Parker came to pick up me and the girls while BB stayed with the car.  We had planned on just driving through McDonald's, grabbing breakfast and just eating at the house. But as we pulled up to our house, I realized I didn't have a key or the garage door opener. Nice.

By this time BB was riding in the tow truck with my car. We met him at the dealership and brought him home and finally had breakfast. The girls and Parker were so good during all of this!

Good thing for us Megan just got a new Tahoe so she had enough room for the three kids' seats plus me and BB.

Oh and I think I forgot to mention that I had had a lot of fun at girls night last night...to the point where I really needed some good greasy food.  What a nice way to start your Saturday.  Oh and this all happened and was over by 9:45 in the morning.

3 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

m e r c y.

what a way to start the weekend...glad that no one was hurt and megan was able to come to the rescue!

Kristi Joy said...

MERCY is right from Jodi!

Man, that is really kinda scary! I am so glad no one was hurt! That is just crazy!! Dang cars.

Here's praying there are NO car incidents in 2011!!!

Becky said...

OH my goodness bless your heart! Hang in there friend! The hang over totally cracks me up:))