Thursday, February 19, 2009

photo 19...

Today we met sweet Baby Allie! We waited for Bobby to finish with his meeting then we headed toward the hospital, grabbed a quick dinner from Corner Bakery and went to visit Jill and Nathan and meet Baby Allie!

As you can see, she is a doll and just perfect! We each took turns holding her and Landry was sitting on the couch making her sign for "please" because she wanted that baby! It was too cute! She saw Allie and went straight for her...she loves babies!

I actually have to confess that I didn't take this picture...it came off of Nathan's camera. I was busy holding the baby not to mention Bobby and I took turns chasing Landry around the room. She is a busy, busy mess these days...now that she can walk she is everywhere!!

1 comment:

The Leonard Four said...

she is sooooooooo precious. can't wait until i can get my hands on her again!!! :)