Friday, February 20, 2009

photo 20...

I can't even believe I am putting this picture of our cute little girl on this blog! I shall explain how exactly it is that I even have this picture...

So we had a dinner date with the Leonards this evening at Chili's....yummmy! Landry had finished scarfing down {actually it was more like inhaling} every piece of Mac -n-cheese and french fries and peaches {she didn't love her peas this evening} that I had put on her tray. The big girls were in their own little world chatting, Carly was in her own little world having a grand old time, while the grown ups were in our own little world chatting. Jodi and I looked over at Landry and she had a "wonderful" new do....so I reached into my bag, grabbed my camera, and proceeded to snap a quick pic.

Well...with the first one I didn't quite get a great angle on the hair {even though she was smiling and looking quite cute} so I took another one. This second time she had stuck her finger in her nose...a new discovery {along with sticking her fingers in mouth to gag herself} that she thinks is a really neat-o trick. NICE!!! and VERY ATTRACTIVE!!!

So while I got a great angle on the hair, I did not get such a great picture of our girl! We all laughed and decided this should be my 365 picture for today. So hopefully one day when she is older, Landry won't kill me for doing this to her... she will laugh as well.

3 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

seriously...the timing of that was too much. classic. i think that she's the cutest nose-pickin, funky,peachy hair-havin little girl i ever did see!!! :)

but what's wrong with us and the torture that we're inflicting on our youngest girls? videos of pooping in closets...pics of digging in noses. mean, MEAN mommies we are!!! :) sure DO hope they laugh with us when they're older! :) because i sure do love them both to bits!

jarleonard said...

That hairdo is so cute! :) It is similar to one that Julia was sporting last night at dinner thanks to her mac and cheese. It seems that mac and cheese really is a stellar hair gel! :)

Grammy/Mom said...

She will so be dogging you later on in life about this picture. However, it so stinkin cute and soooooooooo Landry.