Thursday, March 5, 2009

photo 33...


"Sweet Luvin"

So this is one of my many weaknesses...you know how I LOVE me some sweets! I wait for the one time a year that I can buy girl scout cookies {thank goodness it is only one time a year}!

When I was teaching, I always had one or two little girls in my class that were selling cookies and then of course, there were those that had been my students in the past so I had no problem getting them.

Weeeelllll...since I started staying home, I have had a hard time finding a girl scout to buy them from or when I do, they have already turned in their order forms. So all I can say is how glad I am that the girl scout troops hang out in front of Kroger selling cookies!

3 comments:

Becky said...

You crack me up!! Those darn girl scouts were beating down our door this year and then today I saw them again at Kroger..yikes!! I can't eat any more cookies!!!

The Leonard Four said...

YUMMO.....i myself have two boxes sitting in my pantry as we speak! :)

The Johnson's said...

Yummy , yum!!!!! I love girl scout cookies!