Friday, March 6, 2009

photo 34...

Today after Landry and I finished our Stroller Fit Class at the gym, I met up with Jodi and Carly for lunch but with a special added bonus....Katie and Cole!!!

Jodi met Katie through "blog land" when they discovered they worked out at the same gym. They were once workout buddies, but are now really great friends. I have been following Katie's blog and today I finally got to meet her and she is so sweet and super nice! Yes... I learned this in the whole 30-ish minutes I was around her.

The three of us talked and ate really fast....Landry and Cole really weren't interested in sitting still. It was getting close to nap time for both of them and poor Landry had been sitting in a stroller for almost an hour so a chair was making her happy. Carly however was a trooper and was just as happy as she could be.

We decided that we definitely need another get together without small children so we can really chat and get to know each other better! Thanks for meeting us Katie....I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

The Leonard Four said...

SO fun...i'm glad that we you 2 finally got to meet! we really need to do it again, minus the munchkins! :)