Saturday, March 7, 2009

photo 35...

One of the things that I have done for Ashton since she was 2 1/2 or 3 years old is paint her toes. It is a very difficult task....she has such small toenails and she is squirmy even when she doesn't mean to be. If you know me, you are shocked that I actually touch her feet long enough to do it, but for some reason touching my girls' feet doesn't bother me like other people's feet bothers me....weird I know. It has gotten easier as she has gotten older, but they still never look "salon" quality which drives me nuts...but what do you do?

She loves when we paint her toes and she always has. I enjoy doing it for her and I am sure that in a year or so Landry will want to be a part of the action as well. Just one of the things you do when you are the mommy of little girls!

1 comment:

The Leonard Four said...

LOVE those cutie toes...great color choice! oddly enough, as mg was getting her jammies on tonight, she asked me if i could polish her toenails tomorrow! great minds think alike!

where are the days that they used to call them sparkles????