Tuesday, March 10, 2009

photo 38...

Dinner. Together. As A Family. Love It!

One of the things I love is the fact that we have dinner together every single night (with rare occasions when Daddy is out of town or at a work dinner) even if it is bunco night for me or an early softball night for Daddy, we still sit together at the table.

I remember doing this growing up and I love that we do it for our girls. I love to hear all about Ashton's day at school, telling about Landry's day at home with me, and I love seeing how Landry is learning how to eat at the table. Dinner together is just another great bit of "QT" that we get in our day.

Tonight was "Chick Fil-A Night" for Ashton's school so that is what we had. Her school earns a portion of the sales made during a specific night once a month. The kiddos both love it...and it always falls on Tuesday which is especially nice since it is dance day for us, so that makes dinner easy!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

i feel ya, mama...i have to say that dinner together is hands-down one of my very favorite parts of the day. love the convos. love the giggles. :) great pic, my friend!

jarleonard said...

What a gift you are giving your kids by eating together. I love it!