Wednesday, March 25, 2009

photo 53...


Once a month I play bunco with a group of women from the school I used to teach at. Some of them are now stay -at-home moms, some are still there, and some teach at other campuses. It is a fun, energetic, and loud group of girls. I really enjoy catching up with them, hearing about their lives, and hearing about what is happening in the world of education.

We take turns hosting it and this month it was my turn. Our usual menu includes wine, appetizers, dinner, and of course dessert. Tonight I made spinach florentine pizza and Harry & David dip for appetizers; chicken spaghetti, bread, and salad for dinner; and for dessert....carmel drizzled brownies with ice cream {so not on my healthy eating plan~but oh well} ! Yummo!

We are a loud group, but we have fun and our kiddos and husbands only have to put up with it once a year at our house....they are troopers even though it is cuh-razy!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

yeah....so glad that you had fun tonight! sounds like you planned a totally yummy dinner all around! :)

The Johnson's said...

I have heard about these bunco nights they sound like such fun!