Wednesday, April 1, 2009

photo 60...

A New Month....A New Picture on the Best Calendar Ever!

Every year since Ashton was a baby, I have made a calendar using pictures from the previous year. It is really neat to see how much they have changed in a year. The grandparents, great-grandparents, and great aunts LOVE them! This is the only "must have" present every year for Christmas. I think we might be disowned if we ever stopped doing them {not that I would EVER dream of it...I love making it as much as everyone loves getting them}. This is the first year that Landry has been a part of the calendar.

I have it hanging on our fridge and it is the center of our household. If things are not on the calendar, I forget {I have had two kiddos which means I have lost lots of my memory} so I would not function without it. Not only that...but it makes me smile every.single.time I walk by or open the fridge/freezer to see our precious little girls. It makes sense since those girls are the center of my world and I wouldn't be able to function without them!

1 comment:

The Leonard Four said...

ooh...my friend! SUCH a good one! might just have to steal that when another new month begins! i so love these calendars! love your. love mine. good idea for today!!! :)