Friday, April 17, 2009

photo 76...

This is a first for us...

Last night Landry didn't sleep very well at all! Poor girl fussed and whined off and on all night and was up at 5:15. I think she is working on that top molar and it was bugging her last night because she was her normal spunky self today {especially since I gave her Motrin and Tylenol to help}.

Anywho....this kid has never just fallen asleep like this before. She is a very regular sleeper and occasionally falls asleep in the car, but other than that only goes to sleep in her bed. Well today after we got home from the gym I decided to check my email real quick before lunch. She was in the office with me but left. I thought she was playing in her room. As I walked out of the office I found her asleep....in the middle of the floor...and completely O-U-T! Keep in mind she had only been out of my sight for just a few minutes!

I let her sleep for a bit then made her lunch before I woke her. She ate lunch and went back down for her normal nap! I think she is a worn out little girl....and so is mommy!

3 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

bless that sweet little heart! she is so precious! now...you mean parents need to quit keeping her from sleeping! :)

Becky said...

Poor sweet Lan Lan..so sleepy!

Kristin said...

I hope that it's just the teeth and not some other bug that's going around :)