Saturday, April 18, 2009

photo 77...

I know this doesn't look like a pretty picture and you are probably thinking "what in the world is this?" well.....let me just say that is was the best grilled chicken recipe EVER!

Bobby and I are always looking for new recipes that are healthy, easy to make, and yummy. After looking through our Biggest Loser Cookbook we found this one: New Orleans Apricot and Mustard Chicken

I am not a fan of apricots so I wasn't too sure... but....it was deee-lish! Both girls even loved it. In fact, Ashton said "This is the BEST grilled chicken I have ever had!" So this recipe is a keeper!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

sounds YUMM-O...share please! :) you know we too are always looking for new ways to make chicken!

Becky said...

I have the biggest looser cookbook but I haven't made this one yet..glad to know it's good. We also like the pecan crusted chicken, spicy meatballs and "squash you waistline" fries from the same cookbook.