Sunday, April 19, 2009

photo 78...

This is my hubby when he goes out to mow the lawn. Poor thing has allergies something awful and the grass irritates him...sooo...he wears this bandana over his face to keep the grass and stuff out.

Poor Landry is completely freaked out by this garb and runs over to me shaking and won't look at him when he puts it on. She grabs on for dear life! He even takes it off to show her that it is still him and she wants no part of it. She also does not like it if she happens to see him out the window while he is working in the yard.

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

HAAA!!!! i love this "garb"! and how hysterical is it that landry is scared to death of it! he does look a bit like a bank robber! :) too funny...

Kristi Joy said...

Now that made me laugh out loud! How the heck did he manage in football in high school? And baseball at the main diamond?

Man, I am still laughing. Poor Landry, that part doesn't make me laugh. Although in years to come, I am sure SHE will laugh about it.

Hope it was a fun weekend! Guess something is good from this picture...that tells me you had some warm weather (so you had grass to cut!)

Love it!