Tuesday, May 12, 2009

photo 101...

here is a picture of a shirt I made for Ashton...

My big girl loves her some zebra print (and mommy does too) so I made her this shirt. I am toying with the idea of starting a small business with my embroidery...and I thought I would experiment with some different things as possibilities.

I am planning on making a matching one for Landry if only I could find a black shirt in her bitty size. She may get a different shirt with a different style of lettering and fabric.

5 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

SO cute. i definitely need to place an order for two of these! :)

Jill said...

Super cute!

Kristi Joy said...

Too cute! :) Love that black/pink/white. So jealous of you girlie momma!

Alas...no pink for me... But maybe that's a good thing, shopping isn't nearly as expensive, since nothin' is as cute for boys!

Can't wait to see Landry's! Good job, it is just too cute!

The Johnson's said...

Ok so I have been meaning to tell you how much I absolutely love the burp clothes you made for Addison!!!! They are so cute!!!! I am most certainly going to have to get you to make her some other things!!!!! They were my favorite gift from the shower!

Becky said...

I'd place an order too. I'm sad my sewing machine dosent embroider:(