Wednesday, May 13, 2009

photo 102...

Dinner with my little girls...

Daddy was out of town yesterday and today {but is home now} so us Bryce girls were on our own for supper. We had talked about getting together with the Leonard Ladies to play and have dinner since their Daddy usually works on Wednesday evenings, but we had a change in plans since they were celebrating Mother's Day with Bill's mom. So I gave Ashton the option of making pizza at home or going out. She chose going out of course.

I let her pick where to go and she chose Chili's. We had a delicious dinner and the best part was the chips, salsa, and ranch.....yummmmm-000000!

I enjoyed my dinner date with my little girls! We are glad Daddy is home and that it was a short trip!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Those chips and salsa look so good I want some NOW!

The Leonard Four said...

there is nothing better than chili's chips, salsa, and ranch! sorry we had to cancel tonight, but so glad that y'all had a fun girlie date!!! :)

Grammy Jenn said...

Ok, we went to Chili's yesterday for lunch after Kaylie's OB appt and also had chips & salsa (my absolute fav) but have never had ranch with it????? I despise ranch dressing but my girlies love it so next time we will try it your way! Have you tried their chili??? YUMM-O