Thursday, May 14, 2009

photo 103...

Lil Baby Flip Flops....the cutest things I have EVER seen!

I have to give the whole story about these flip flops...because I thought it was funny! Anyway, I ran into Old Navy today to find Landry a plain white shirt and to see if they had brown flip flops for Ashton.

We wandered into the baby section and there they were...flip flops! I checked to see if they had Landry's size {these were the only size 5 they had...luckily it was a good color}. Before I could get them off the rack she was squealing for me to hand them to her. I tried them on her and she had the biggest grin on her face. She held up her foot so she could see them... I thought she would hate them once they were on since "the between the toe thing" is new for her.

Boy was I wrong! She didn't want me to take them off, but when I handed them to her to hold she was a happy camper.

We got home and she kept trying to say "flip flop". She grabbed my hand and wanted to get her flip flops to show Daddy. She waddled into the bedroom beaming of course and so proud of her flip flops. She didn't want me to take them off for nap. As soon as she woke up she went to her closet and was pounding on the door trying to say flip flop.

So it is safe to say that she LOVES her flip flops! Once again, she just wants to be like everybody else! This girl cracks me up...oh how I love her!

4 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

so cute! i'm not surprised that she wants to be "big"!!! those tootsies look just adorable in the flops! :) cuteness!!!

Kristi Joy said...

Funny lil' pumpkin! She continues to crack me up...even over all these miles!

Little girls and their shoes, man she is starting early though! Must be that big sis rubbing off on her.

You need to get a little video and post on your blog of Landry "talking". I love to hear baby talk!!

Becky said...

That's awesome! I'm gonna go try to get Reese a pair..she is always trying to put on my flip flops:) was it hard for her to walk in them?

jarleonard said...

Oh my goodness that is the cutest little foot I have ever seen. So chubby and those flip flops are awesome!! LOVE IT!