Tuesday, May 5, 2009

photo 94...

Runnin' Shoes...

These are the shoes I probably should have worn today but didn't. Today was a SUPER busy day at our house. Here is a brief run-down...

9:15 ish...It started with Landry swallowing some (a small amount, while I was standing right there in the bathroom with her) soap from my face cloth and me being the sometimes paranoid mom I am and calling poison control to make sure she would be fine. For the record...in Ashton's almost 7 years on earth I have never ever had to do that...kid number 2!

10:30...Landry's class at My Gym

11:45...Return home grab some lunch real quick and hand Landry off to Daddy

12:15...Mommy meets Ashton's school at Frisco Fire Safety Town for a field trip

2:15...Return home...finish getting geared up for the afternoon/evening (Thank goodness Daddy helped out with this one while I was a the field trip)

3:00...Pick Ashton up from school and hurry home to change, make a bun in her hair and head to dance

3:45...Dance (with no power in the building)

5:00...Get Ashton changed into her softball uniform, feed the kids, and inhale my own dinner (thank goodness for Jodi's help on this one)

5:35...Head to the softball field

6:00...Ashton's softball game

7:10...Packed up and headed home

7:25...Get Landry ready for bed and put her to bed

7:35...Give Ashton a shower

8:00...Put Ashton to bed

Whew! After all of that it was time to make the appetizers for the Teacher Appreciation Lunch tomorrow and of course do my 365!

4 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Whew Girl!!! You are right you should have worn your running shoes, such a busy day!!!!

The Leonard Four said...

dude. i'm tired just reading about this. days like this are OVERWHELMING!!! glad you survived and glad to help, at least for a little bit! love you friend! have i told you lately that you are an FANTASTIC MAMA!!! xo...

Jill said...

If there were such a thing, I think you win "Mom of the Day" yesterday.

Becky said...

You go girl!! Yay mommy:)