Monday, June 22, 2009

photo 142...

Landry and her sweet friend Reese!

I am so glad that Landry has a sweet little friend. She LOVES Reese. They go to My Gym together ( but met at StrollerFit) and we have had a couple of play dates, but definitely need to have more. These two give the BEST little toddler hugs...and it is super cute.

Becky and I have been meaning to get a picture of them together for a while, but neither one of us ever thinks to bring a camera.

Today, Reese hosted a play group at her house and we swam in her pool and played in Reese's Barbie house. Becky had her camera (I forgot mine) so she emailed me some of the pictures she took. This one is of them playing in the Barbie house!

I just love cute these little girls are and hope they continue being good friends!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Why is there nothing cuter than toddlers in swimsuits??? Love it! And glad that Landry has a sweet friend!

Kristi Joy said...

Fun, Landry has a sweet little friend! That is the best!

I am sure they had a super fun time, swimming, barbie house...what more could a girl ask for?

Becky said...

Yay!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these two little girls! We want you three to come back and swim with us again SOON! Reese now loves Landry and Ashton:))

Susan said...

What a couple of cuties! I'm bummed we missed the playdate, Elyse would have been in good company. Glad it was a fun time!