Tuesday, June 23, 2009

photo 143...

My Laundry "Helper"

I am in the midst of trying to get things all taken care of for our lake trip on Thursday. One of the things I need to get done is laundry. As soon as Landry sees me with their clothes hampers she immediately comes to "help".

Right now she is OBSESSED with trying to dress herself...and will put anything on that she can find. This is why she gets so excited by laundry. I really don't mind her "helping" with clean clothes, but don't so much love her in the dirty clothes! I am constantly chasing her off of the dirty clothes piles...and have to put them where she can't them! Life with a toddler=FUN!

3 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

i don't know what you'd do without that little helper of yours!!! :)

Becky said...

Ohhhh I love me some Landry:)))

Susan said...

That is too cute! It really looks like she knows what she's doing....maybe she does!