Tuesday, July 28, 2009

photo 178...

Are you kidding me?

Can you believe someone found Bobby's lost wedding ring? YEP....after several weeks of it being lost at the softball field some guys found it and gave it to the league director! This is after we already bought a replacement ring...but I don't care! I am so glad to have the original ring back on my hubby's finger! It needs a little TLC from the jeweler but it is not damaged at all!

Are you kidding me? I thought it was gone forever....WOW!

4 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

back RIGHT where it belongs!!! i'm so thrilled for you guys! SO awesome that someone found it!

The Taylor Family said...

That is so cool!! Now Bobby can wear the replacement to softball games and keep the original at home safe and sound!

Jill said...

That's amazing!! What good news!

Kristi Joy said...

A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!!!