Wednesday, July 29, 2009

photo 179...

Here are my latest creations....

I made these burp cloths for a friend of mine who is going to a baby shower on Saturday. I had so much fun doing them. She told me the colors were black, white, and apple green. I branched out from my norm and decided to add fabric to these. For those of you who know me, I am not a "sewer" so I was nervous as all get out. They aren't perfect, but not bad for my first time with fabric and embroidery combined. I am hoping to improve the more I do it!

3 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

#1 ... these are totally AHdorable, my friend! you outdid yourself! super cute!

#2 ... someone else named their kid macy - and spelled it wrong? :)

The Johnson's said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE!!!!! I definetly need to get Addison some more!

Kristi Joy said...

Hum...not sure why you say you don't sew! Those are fabulous! Too darn cute! I love them. Makes me almost want to try for a girl and #4... I said ALMOST!

Great job girl!!