Monday, August 17, 2009

photo 198...

Daddy's Chair...

Landry just wants to be big~like everybody else.

The other day she decided she wanted to sit in Bobby's chair at the kitchen table for a snack....so I let her. She was as happy as can be swinging her chubby little legs back and forth. She had a huge grin on her face and chattered the entire time.

Since then, she wants to sit there all the time. I let her at snack time, but every other meal she has to sit in her chair. She never tries to get up into anyone else's chair...only Daddy's.

Today while she was having her snack, I grabbed the camera. I really wanted to get a picture of her legs hanging off the chair or her whole body in the chair, but they all turned out blurry. poo! So...this is the one we get. I think it still cute. She was loving her "mu-nin" with "bu-ner" {translation: blueberry muffin with butter}.

3 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

Now that is one sweet picture! What a cutie pie!!!

The Leonard Four said...

she is so flippin adorable! what a cute pic and i love that she only wants to get in daddy's chair! :)

Becky said...

I heart Landry:)