Saturday, August 22, 2009

photo 203...

today's lunch...

After Ashton's softball practice today, it was lunch time. Landry was eating her lunch which consisted of grapes, cheese, ham dipped in ranch {she's a dipper like her mommy and ranch is a new thing that she loves}. Ashton had finished her lunch and was waiting patiently for Landry to finish hers so they could have dessert. Ashton went over to "help" Landry in order to speed up the process just a bit.

It was hilarious! Landry wrapped her arms around Ashton's waist and opened her mouth with each bite like a baby birdie waiting for Big Sis to put the ham in her mouth.

Ashton of course loved the "hug" she was getting and Landry loved being fed for a change. Landry thought it was funny...she would giggle after each bite then open wide again!

Ashton told me I needed to get the camera and take pictures. Then she told me I needed to put this on the blog! Is it weird that my children request for things to be on the blog and for me to take their picture?

*sorry it isn't a great pic...I was in a hurry to catch it before the moment passed and didn't have a chance to mess with the settings on my camera.

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

um. that's the cutest.thing.EVER! love those two sweet sisters!!!

The Johnson's said...

I LOVE this picture of the girls!!!! They are too stinkin' cute!!