Sunday, August 30, 2009

photo 211...

sidewalk chalk is the BEST!

Today we had some fabulous weather especially for August in Texas so we took advantage of it. While Daddy was doing his Fantasy Football Draft for one of his many teams, the girls and I headed outside to play.

After a little time in the sandbox, and playing with the balls, they busted out the sidewalk chalk. Landry was in heaven....she was getting to write on the ground!

I couldn't help but take some pictures of them....one of these days (actually in a few years I hope) , Ashton won't think it is cool to play with her little sis so I am getting these pics while I can!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

i even love sidewalk chalk and i'm a grown up!!! such a great outside activity for kiddos {and adults} of all ages!!!

The Rasdalls said...

Great photo! I can't wait to do things that like with Michael :) Such a great idea!