Saturday, September 5, 2009

photo 217...

I wish I could do this....

My sweet friend Gina is SO talented...you should see the cakes she has made for her kiddos' birthdays. The one that stands out in my mind is the Treasure Chest for their Pirate themed party. It was awesome with TONS and TONS of details.

Anyway, today we went to Grayson's and Anna's birthday party (their birthdays are 10 days apart) which was a lot of fun. Grayson requested a football cake and Anna requested a HSM cake. I am always amazed at how talented she is. She did a fantastic job on BOTH cakes!

Gina is who taught Jodi her tricks...and Jodi has taught these tricks to me.

AWESOME JOB MY FRIEND!!!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

yep ... great minds DO think alike! gina did such an awesome job with the cakes ... AGAIN! :)

Kristi Joy said...

yummers! cute too!