Friday, September 4, 2009

photo 216...

The girls' new fave these days...

My kids are just like me and love pretty much anything in the "Bread Group". Crackers is one of their favorite things to snack on. I was so excited to find these the other day....they are the perfect size for Landry and they don't make a giant mess like the normal size crackers. I don't know how they taste...I can't bring myself to eat them since I ate so many of them when I was pregnant and really, really sick.

Now, if only Ritz would make just regular mini crackers without the peanut butter and cheese we would be set!

6 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

hi, my name is jodi and i'm a starchaholic! HA! the bread group makes me happy!

i'm excited to try these...carly LOVES saltines! good fine, my friend!

The Rasdalls said...

Oh my gosh! I just got so excited when I saw this picture!! I'm all about the "mini" food stuff :) Thanks for posting! I'm on the look out for these now :)

Becky said...

These are cute! You know I give Reese those little tiny ones like you put in clam chowder. They are like bite size and travel well. I'm gonna look for these though!

Kristi Joy said...

Awesome! Gonna have to try those. I love mini anything!! :)

Grammy/Mom said...

Found some at the store today, never would have looked for them if I hadn't seen your 365. Dad had them with his chili beans for lunch.

The Taylor Family said...

The girls love crakcers too and I am with you on how messy they can be. I'll have to pick up a box of these for sure!