Monday, September 28, 2009

photo 239...

I love Fall.

Another reason I love fall is the fabulous decorations. I would love for my house to get decked out for this season, but I am horrible at decorating. I see so many cute things in stores and magazines, but never know how I would display them in my house.

This is one of my new decorations that I will use every year from here on out. I LOVE how these little pumpkins look in this vase that sits on our kitchen table. This is the same vase I use as a decoration by changing what is inside through Christmas. After the pumpkins, I will put pine cones in it, then after that I will put Christmas ball ornaments inside.


5 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

i do believe that i love decorating for fall more than any other time of year!!! i'm busting all my decore out this weekend!

love these cute pumpkins in the vase!

The Taylor Family said...

Love this idea!

Went out today and bought some pumpkin scented candles and air freshner so that I can get the house looking and smelling like Fall soon!

The Rasdalls said...

Those little pumpkins are too cute :) I really like what you did! I'm stealing the idea :)

amanda said...

That is TOO cute!

I've always planned on doing that same thing... getting a vase and changing it out with the seasons.

You've inspired me to give it a go!

Kristi Joy said...

Girl that is so cute! What a cute idea. I had one similar...that I put a huge bag of candy corns in...then it had a glass top that held a candle.

But I love this idea much better. Cute stuff!!