Friday, October 2, 2009

photo 244...

Random....

This is a picture of Landry's collection of things in the drawer of our end table. She loves this little drawer which is in the table by our couches. I had to clear the drawer a long time ago because she was constantly taking things out of it and wouldn't leave it alone. Once I took everything out, she lost interest....for a while.

She has discovered this drawer once again and she loves to put random things in there. Today while I was cleaning she was playing so nicely and chatting to herself. I came to see what she was doing and she was showing me all of her "stuff" in this drawer and she was telling me all about it. She was quite impressed with herself!

This is one of the things I love about having kids....and I love her little toddler mind! The funny thing is she always knows where she puts things.

6 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

Love it! What fun RANDOM stuff. Yep, bet she was busy tellin' momma all about the fun stuff she had in there.

Fun stuff about kids, I totally agree!

Becky said...

I love it! Funny little Lan Lan

The Leonard Four said...

every little bitty girl needs a little bitty drawer! i can just hear that cute convo between you two! :)

The Rasdalls said...

I love how they find all the random stuff and play with it! Why do we spend so much money on toys :)

Susan said...

That is so funny and cute! Elyse's "project" today was moving all of the tupperware from the kitchen to another spot...very methodically. The shocker was....she put it all back! Funny kids.

amanda said...

That is so cute!

I have a little hoarder of my own... I'm always finding Little People in my refrigerator!

Love that about toddlers too!