Sunday, October 4, 2009

photo 246...

Football Sunday...

...is SERIOUS in this house! Bobby likes to get all of our running around done on Saturdays so he can firmly plant his behind on the couch all day and watch football. We have NFL Sunday Ticket which is the greatest invention...we get every game that is played! He has his laptop set up so he can follow his fantasy leagues, keep up with the "red zones" so he knows when to to change the channel. He does a lot of channel flipping!

The girls and I love some football, but not enough to stop me from doing things I need to do. We are in some "pick 'em" leagues with our families and play fantasy football with my family all for fun and bragging rights.

Today was a perfect football weather day...too bad both of our teams lost...the Chiefs and the Cowboys. Darn {or Snap as Ashton says}!

3 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

in all the millions of ways that we are alike...this is one of our differences!

i.hate.football.season.

barf
barf
BARF.O.LA.

buuuuuut i'm glad that y'all had a good day! :)

The Rasdalls said...

I like Ashton's lil saying!! Mike doesn't watch too much football now but that is prob cause Michael is so young (which is a good thing:). I had seen the end of the Broncos/Cowboys game and thought that Bobby would be uspet :/ You always have next Sunday! Kisses to those precious lil girls!

Kristi Joy said...

I gotta agree with Jodi up there. I could take or leave football season, buuuut...oh so glad you had a good day. Bummer on your teams, that means my team lost too... Darn {SNAP} those Chiefs!