Tuesday, October 6, 2009

photo 248...

seriously...

Today as I was doing the girls' laundry, I put their load of darks in and felt something unusual while I was carrying it. After I stuffed it all in the washer, this is what I found....seriously?!

My darling 7 year old took off the denim skirt she wore on Friday....belt and all....and put in her clothes hamper. How did she manage to get it off? She didn't even undo the belt. Seriously....this is a first...good thing I found it before I turned the washer on.

4 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

macy has SO done that too! how do they manage to get it off??? lord knows i could never squeeze my hips through buttoned pants/skirt, LET ALONE a belt!!! HA!

The Rasdalls said...

She is one tiny lil chica! Ahh the days of having no hips :)

The Johnson's said...

Oh my gosh, this is to funny! I know I so did this as a kid and now I'm sure Miss Addison will do the same thing too!

Kristi Joy said...

Cute pic to show your baby girl...that yes, one day she too didn't have hips. :)

Well, she did put it in the hamper right! Big plus to her for that!!