Saturday, October 17, 2009

photo 259...

this shirt is "tolerated"{not liked or accepted} in our house....

for this day only...

because you if you go to the UT/OU game you have to wear orange or red....

and we live in Texas and we are NOT Oklahoma fans...

and the friends he went with are UT fans....

so we {Ashton and I } tolerate Daddy being a Horns fan....

for a few hours on this day ONLY!

*thank goodness he isn't one all the time....not sure how I would handle it! We are glad Daddy had a good time at the game today even if the game wasn't all that exciting.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Oh Daddy Boooo! Next year I'll loan you a shirt:)))) Boomer Sooner!!!

The Taylor Family said...

Well, I'm not liking the color but I can see why you "tolerate" it. It does say "Texas" football after all...that includes your Bears. ;)

The Leonard Four said...

HA! love it! cute post, my friend!

The Rasdalls said...

You are tooooo funny :) Great post!!