Sunday, October 18, 2009

photo 260...

the costume is finished!

Today we put the finishing touches on Ashton's Halloween costume. She LOVES it and is so happy with the way it turned out! She even insisted on trying the entire thing on and modeling for Daddy. She twirled in the full length mirror for a long time checking out every little detail. She also wanted me to take some pictures of her in it even though I will be taking a gazillion on Halloween, but I was happy to oblige.

I am just glad it is finished. I am glad she loves it even if it looks like her Mommy made it...it was what she really wanted to be so we made it work. It isn't perfect and I had to get over that, but as long as she likes it...that is what matters to me!

She is dying to wear it and wishes she could wear it tomorrow, but it will have to sit in the guest room for a little while longer!

4 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

i bet it's totally PERFECT! i can't wait to see it in person!

Kristi Joy said...

Lookin' pretty good from where I sit! :) Well done my friend, well done!

Glad Ashton loves it! :)

The Rasdalls said...

That looks awesome!! Can't wait to see pictures of Ashton all dressed up in the costume!!

amanda said...

Looks awesome to me!

Can't wait to see pictures of her in it!

I love that she wanted to show her daddy and have you take pictures of her too!!