Wednesday, October 21, 2009

photo 263...

"pockles"

Ashton LOVES to have sparkles on her toes and has since she was about two years old. I bought some new sparkles for her the other day and since today was a special "flip flop" day at school we put on the new sparkles last night.

Well....this evening Landry noticed the sparkles on Ashton's toes. She kept asking over and over and over "dat?" "dat?" so we told her they were sparkles. Ashton said, "Aren't they pretty on sis' toes?" Landry replied with a very excited "yesssssssth".

It didn't take LP long to start pointing to her toes and saying, " I pockles. I pockles....peeese". She went on and on so I decided why not. I was going to wait until she was two, but since we were having a girls night watching DWTS, we did it.

She was THA-RILLED! I mean you have no idea how excited she was. She sat still and watched so intently with a big smile on her face. As soon I as finished, she said "I walk, I walk". Ashton blew on them to get them to dry quicker and poor Landry only knows that you blow on things when they are hot. She was so confused.

Anyway, she was beyond tickled that she had "pockles" just like her Big Sis. The funniest and most difficult part was me trying to get a picture of their feet together. This was the best I could get. Landry wanted to walk her sparkles around and look at them on the camera before I could even get a picture!

6 comments:

amanda said...

I just LOVE pictures of little feet... especially cute toesies with pockles on them!

Aren't little girls the best?!

Becky said...

I'm very impressed that she sat still! Way to fo Lan Lan! I love that girl:))

Susan said...

Feet are so cute....when they're little! I love "pockles". That is awesome. :-)

The Leonard Four said...

i can just hear the excitement now! what a big girl!!! :)

Kristi Joy said...

Gotta love that stuff! Pockles...now that is a good one.

Darn I love me some toddler talk! :) Thanks for the smile tonight!

The Rasdalls said...

1 word... precious :) Those 2 girls are just too cute for words! I love reading lil posts like this because it makes me want a girl :)