Tuesday, October 20, 2009

photo 262...

Landry has a new trick...

I think she may have turned into a monkey or is turning into a big girl. She climbs up on everything.

She can climb up onto our bed which is pretty high for a 21 month old, she tries to climb up into her booster seat at the table, and she has decided she can climb up into a chair at the table by herself. The only problem is that she hasn't figured out how to get down from the chair yet so we usually hear a "hep peese, hep peese".



She climbed up in my chair while we were getting dinner on the table and was ready to eat! I love how nothing but her head sticks up from the table!

5 comments:

Becky said...

I swear everything you post that Landry is doing Reese is also doing...I love it! Reese is climbing on EVERYTHING..thanks a lot Mygym:)

Susan said...

YES! Elyse too. She climbs on drawer handles in the kitchen to try to reach things on the counter. It's not a ladder, girlfriend! Sheesh. Eric never did this stuff. Very cute photo of Landry! (I need to keep my camera in the kitchen!)

The Leonard Four said...

this girl is something else! i sure love her to bits! i bet she was pretty proud of herself for getting up in your chair!

Kristi Joy said...

cute stuff! :) I like her bitty little hands there too! :)

The Rasdalls said...

She is a handful! but a cute handful :) I love the baby talk too!