Wednesday, November 4, 2009

photo 277...

are you kidding me?!?

So.
I have a folder on my computer called "365".
It is where I put every single picture I do for my 365...all 277 of them.
When I opened it tonight to put my 365s from November in there...
This is what I found....not backed up to the external hard drive basically since I started.
I thought this whole time when my hubby was backing things up...this folder was included.
I was so wrong.
Are you kidding me...seriously?!
At least I have my blog...and I will have to go back and put them all back in the folder.

When I saw this almost empty folder, this became my new 365 for today.

Ugh.....I really really don't like when hard drives die!
Hmpf!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

OH NO! what a pain in the neck! hope this is the last "surprise" you find!

amanda said...

Oh my.

I can only imagine what a not-fun surprise that was for you!