Thursday, November 5, 2009

photo 278...


I LOVE Jammies!

Yesterday I scored big time on jammies for the girls...well really my Big Girl. I was able to get her FOUR new pair and I got Lil Sis one new pair since I already had to buy her some new ones a while back. Ashton wanted to wear her new ones last night, but I told her I needed to wash them first and she could wear a new pair tonight after her bath.

So of course Landry wanted to wear her new jammies too. Perfect picture opp for my 365. Well we started out sitting nicely in the chair with both girls and this is how they ended up.

I love that they are rolling around laughing and just having a good old time even though I didn't get a really good pic of the jammies.

6 comments:

The Four Fewells said...

Sweet, sweet girls! Okay, share please! You always find the cutest jammies, where did you score these???

Susan said...

That is the best! I love sibs laughing and playing together. It makes my heart happy!

Becky said...

So sweet! Asthon looks so "old"!

The Rasdalls said...

Jammies! Love new jammies. Speaking of jammies... we are going to buy Michael some today :) Always a fun lil purchase!

The Leonard Four said...

know what i love even more than jammies?

BARGAIN JAMMIED!

i love a good score...especially on my favorite article of clothing! :)

The Leonard Four said...

um...that's supposed to say BARGAIN JAMMIES!!!!!