Friday, November 6, 2009

photo 279...

"pooooop...my dolly Daddy"

Let me just warn you that Bobby and I ALMOST needed a diaper after this event today!

This afternoon Landry was in the playroom playing by herself...Bobby and I were messing with something on the computer {ya know since we had the dead hard drive and all} when Lan-Lan P came in. She handed Daddy a baby doll diaper and said "poooooop...my Dolly Daddy". We looked over and couldn't believe what we saw!

She had taken the black foam mouth stickers off of her little pumpkin and put them IN the baby doll diaper. We looked at each other and through the laughter said "Did our almost TWO year old just create a dirty diaper with poop for her doll? Are you kidding me?"

Oh.my.goodness.gracious! This child never ceases to amaze us!

4 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

Holy cow, that is the funniest darn thing. That girl is so stinkin' clever!! You WILL have your hands full VERY soon! {maybe you do already by the looks of this post!}

The Rasdalls said...

She is a hoot!! Such a crazy lil one! She totally keeps ya'll entertained :) Love it!

The Leonard Four said...

i laughed just as hard reading this story as i did hearing it in person! that little mama is something else! :)

amanda said...

That is hilarious!

Looking at the picture, before I read the post - I thought the same thing you must have originally thought... did she REALLY do that?!