Wednesday, November 11, 2009

photo 284...

gettin' my craft on~again

I don't know what has gotten into me lately...but this is the latest "crafty thing". Ashton has a ton of chokers and her most favorite is the "Bottle Cap" choker. She has several caps to go with it and they get stuck together and tangled into a mess. Ashton had seen how one of her friends keeps her bottle caps on a magnet board. The lightbulb came on and I decided I could make one that matches her bathroom for all of her chokers.

This girl loves anything that is pink, black, white, and zebra which means she is tickled to have this new contraption! I love that it makes her chokers easy to find and somewhat organized.

*I know that picture isn't great quality because I had to use the flash and there are a bunch of shadows everywhere...but you get the idea.


4 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

you are on a ROLL sista! can't wait to see that cuteness in person! nice job, my friend!

amanda said...

That is SO cute! And crafty!

What an awesome idea!

We have the bottle caps as well... we have ours on the fridge. SO not cute and crafty! Might have to try this!

Becky said...

I'm impressed momma! Very cute!

Kristi Joy said...

I love it. Can I have one too? You are a ROCKIN' Momma! Great job!!