Thursday, November 12, 2009

photo 285...

my "November" fall decor...

I usually put pine cones that my parents brought back from the Sequoia National Park in my decorative vase for the month of November, but for some reason, I couldn't get them to look quite the way I wanted them to this time around. So....I decided to try something new!

I decided to use real cranberries...I love the color and Landry has learned a new word. During breakfast the morning after I did it, she looked at them and said "wut dat?" I told her they were cranberries. She smiled and said, "I like doze" I wish I could type how she says cranberries...it is too funny!

Can you tell I am on a "real" food kick for decorating? Weird...I know!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

well. i really like doz too! and i didn't realize that they were REAL! that makes it even better! :)

amanda said...

Not weird... creative!

I LOVE this idea! And they are soooo pretty!