Saturday, November 14, 2009

photo 287...

Family Game Night (minus Landry)

Saturday night is "Family Game Night" in the Bryce house. Ashton so loves this night just as Mommy and Daddy do. I think she likes it so much right now because Landry isn't old enough to participate yet and this is some good one-on-two time for her.

She chose to play a little Wii and some cards. We played Baseball and Tennis on the Wii then we busted out the cards and played "Crazy 8". Ashton is learning to shuffle the cards and I remember how long it took me to learn to shuffle the "grown up" way.

I couldn't help snapping a picture of her cute little 7 year old hands trying to shuffle the cards.

Game Night Rocks!

2 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

I bet she LOVES her some of that 1 on 2 time! :) I know she loves that little Landry...but oh so fun to have mom and dad all to herself too!

Cute pic Erin! :)

The Leonard Four said...

man oh man...i remember trying to shuffle like a grown-up too! it's not easy and is such a coveted skill! cute pic, my friend!