Sunday, November 15, 2009

photo 288...

Baylor Pizza...this is a first for us!

Today was a fun day for us Bryce Girls. The Lady Bears had their first regular season game today and it was ESPN2 which means we got to watch it. (We also got to see Grammy a bunch of times which is always fun)

We made pizza for dinner and part way through the game Ashton said,
"Mommy, what if we put a big BU on our pizza. Wouldn't that be cool?"

So that is what we did. It was yummy and the best part was that she helped me make the BU. She did the sauce and the cheese all by herself and we used some teamwork to make the BU.

I love that how her mind works and I love that she loves Baylor just like I do.

2 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

YUM! Makes me want a pizza!! That is so darn cute. I need to do that with my boys...not just make home-made pizza...but personalize it! :)

The Leonard Four said...

i so love that little brain of ashton's! she is one adorable little girl and that is one yummy looking pizza!